Thank you for choosing to consign your items with us. We look forward to doing business with you.
- We take in clothing consignments from 10:00 until 4:00 on Mondays that have an odd date; January 9 and 23, February 13 and 27, March 5, and 19..... We accept large baby furniture and accessories on any Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- All clothing must be freshly laundered, in season, bought within the last two years and in excellent condition (no holes or stains). We do not accept clothing in trash bags or wadded in boxes. Clothing must be ready to put on the sales floor. Each item must be able to be sold for $3.00 or more.
- All toys must be clean and in working condition. Batteries must be included if items requires them. Any sets with small pieces must be contained in clear bags for display.
- Items will be on a 90 day consignment (holiday items will differ). After 60 days items may go on a 30% off sale. After 90 days, items under the value of $5.00 will go on the dollar rack. If you wish to pick up items, you may do so after the 90 day period. Items picked up before then are subject to a $1.00 processing charge. You will be called to pick up any unsold items.
- We price items according to the original sales price. Anything over $20.00 the consignor will receive 60%. Any items priced under $20 the consignor will receive 50%. There will be a one time processing fee of $5.00 charged to the account once it has made $50.00. It will be reflected on the payout receipt.
- At the end of the season, seasonal clothing will be pulled off the sales floor. Higher priced clothing will be placed in storage and put back on the floor at the next change of season. Some items may not be placed in storage. If the the total amount due on for all of your clothing pulled is less than $5.00, the items will be donated.
- The consignor can pick up a check on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. There must be at least $15.00 in the account to cut a check. Store credit can be used at any time.